Saturday, December 8, 2012

I love my mohawk!

Last night after bath time Maisie had an absolute meltdown. I could not, for the life of me, figure out what she was baby banshee screaming on about. She had a fresh diaper, warm pjs, food coming up shortly... And then it dawned on me. She needed her hair redone.

Lately Maisie is all about the mohawk. She's definitely punk rock and a little bit prima donna - she's gotta have things her way. Maisie loves listening to daddy's favorite music, especially the heavier stuff. While she still loves her "Little Bunny Foo Foo", I figure our little dragon might be the one to turn it into a punk song one day a la Me First and the Gimme Gimmes.

***
I grabbed the brush really quickly because Maisie's hair was drying fast, and tamed her wild hair. Into the mohawk it went with little effort. She calmed right down, so I went into the kitchen to grab their rice cereal dinner.

When I returned, both babies were fast asleep. They didn't eat for another 45 minutes. Bath time sure wore them out!


No comments:

Post a Comment